Sick of being restricted of what you can and cannot be done with Vista and sick of having to buy special hardware to run Vista, perhaps this road map from Windows to Linux may be just what you need.
The draconian restriction of not allowing the cheaper version of Vista to be installed in virtual machines is cleanly mad.
A site devoted to discussing techniques that promote quality and ethical practices in software development.
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (23)
- ► 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (60)
- ► 2009 (60)
- ► 2008 (25)
- Road map from Windows to Linux
- Delphi.Net Bug - Discarding unreferenced types
- A Delphi.Net IL generation bug
- More and more reasons to stay away from Vista
- More on IE Vs Firefox market share
- Vista firewall - outbound traffic is unblocked by ...
- Evidence of IE market share slipping
- Jim Gray is missing.
- ▼ February (8)