I am not here to give Microsoft Vista free advertisement but to report two truly deservingly labelled wow materials.
One when wow is used in a superlative sense and this is the concentration of brain power in MSR. Microsoft truly has the most powerful computational machine on earth.
The other worth being labelled wow material is being used in a surprise and rather pitiful sense. It's ironical and laughable that Microsoft's OneCare came in dead last. Perhaps if Microsoft spends as much time on activation scheme and DRM as on their AV, they may not come in last. I guess that's a sure way to ensure no one will pirate 0neCare, more effective than WGA or any activation scheme. While it's a pitifully bad AV, it turns out to be a very "competent" e-mail cleaner ;-)
A site devoted to discussing techniques that promote quality and ethical practices in software development.
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (23)
- ► 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (60)
- ► 2009 (60)
- ► 2008 (25)
- More on Delphi.Net's handling of "array of" parame...
- What do you call an MP3 player not supporting MP3?...
- Good work around
- Delphi.Net generating .Net incompatible call conve...
- Nearly become another victim of Delphi.Net's featu...
- An enhanced version of ChDir (or CD) command
- These are truly WOW
- Bridging the two cultures - unmanaged COM and .Net...
- Wasting a whole week because of some "Borland feat...
- Bug in Delphi.Net in handling class function of Ch...
- ▼ March (10)