I have been updating my blog to improve communication but I do not want to plaster an e-mail address all over it for spammer to harvest it.
So I searched the BlogSpot help forum and found many valuable suggestions. Among them I have found using an e-mail encoder an easy way to accomplish this.
A site devoted to discussing techniques that promote quality and ethical practices in software development.
Monday, May 21, 2007
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (23)
- ► 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (60)
- ► 2009 (60)
- ► 2008 (25)
- The world without Visual SourceSafe
- RANU - Microsoft's advice
- Grep the tab - driving me mad
- If you need to conceal the e-mail address from spa...
- Agile Software Development
- First look at MOKA5 - not impress
- Using NUnit without installation
- Ungreyed the OK button in Firefox's download dialo...
- IE7 Uptake stagnant - that's obvious.
- Full mark for thinking outside the box (or rather ...
- Microsoft's UAC & Sudo
- All about a GUID
- "Why Software sucks... and what you can do about i...
- ▼ May (13)