Telling your boss what you really think of them is good for your health -- and helps managers improve, according to research published on Wednesday.
Firms should be even be encouraged to let employees regularly rate their line managers, to produce "happy, healthy, stress-free employees," said the study presented at a conference of the British Psychological Society.
"When managers received feedback from their staff, they were more likely to change their management style and subsequently be seen as more effective line managers," said the study.
A site devoted to discussing techniques that promote quality and ethical practices in software development.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
According this report,
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (23)
- ► 2011 (23)
- Web Security article & tutorial
- Cooking your own EllipseCOM
- My view on the effectiveness of antivirus software...
- Fujitsu has slate tablets before even Apple consid...
- App Store?
- How do you secure your .Net Application?
- Guidelines to develope secure ADO.Net application
- Developing program in non-Administrator account
- Damn I have missed my chance...
- CBA Netbank Text Mode Screen
- Cavaets in using Ellipse Business Connector
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2009 (60)
- ► 2008 (25)
- ► 2007 (80)