Writing a secure ADO.NET application involves more than avoiding common coding pitfalls such as not validating user input. An application that accesses data has many potential points of failure that an attacker can exploit to retrieve, manipulate, or destroy sensitive data. It is therefore important to understand all aspects of security, from the process of threat modeling during the design phase of your application, to its eventual deployment and ongoing maintenance.
A site devoted to discussing techniques that promote quality and ethical practices in software development.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
This is a very comprehensive set of guidelines in making your ADO.Net secure.
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (23)
- ► 2011 (23)
- Web Security article & tutorial
- Cooking your own EllipseCOM
- My view on the effectiveness of antivirus software...
- Fujitsu has slate tablets before even Apple consid...
- App Store?
- How do you secure your .Net Application?
- Guidelines to develope secure ADO.Net application
- Developing program in non-Administrator account
- Damn I have missed my chance...
- CBA Netbank Text Mode Screen
- Cavaets in using Ellipse Business Connector
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2009 (60)
- ► 2008 (25)
- ► 2007 (80)